Search for your favourite recipe

Sunday 23 September 2012

We're Cooking Up a Rainbow Today

Hello food.....

Party food!
My favourite advert in the world at the moment is the Lurpak: Chop, chop, chop, chop chopping.... song! My head spends a lot of time thinking about this song, it's just lovely! This photo - from mine and Sarah's wonderful housewarming party just made me think of this wonderful advert, as I do feel I 'cooked up a rainbow today' :)

There was very limited time to create this food, so I am glad I managed to get it all done before the guests arrived. It was just a few nibbles really, but I had to find another way to get the Jess's Messes name out there, so put a few business cards and hamper booklets out on the table. They weren't there when we tidied up, so people must have pocketed them! Hopefully that's a good sign. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment