Search for your favourite recipe

Thursday 13 September 2012

Party times

Hello food.....

This summer it was my lovely sister's 30th birthday. As an old lady there had to be many celebrations, to try and make her feel slightly youthful again. :)

The Internet and the feast
So firstly there was a big party with all Elly's friends at a masdive cottage in the Peak District, I was asked to do food. Had I not been dying with toothache (woe is me) I could've created more delights. However I managed to create a few thingd for the buffet. (Don't ask about the outfit - I was dressed - very clearly - as the internet!)

Things I made:

Tarts - Onion and Thyme
           Leek and Stilton
           Mushroom, Rosemary and Cheddar

Fresh Spring Rolls with homemade Nuoc Cham

Tangy, Cheesey, Twisty Snackingtons

Lovely Lamb Koftas

Succulent, Spicy Salsa

Tasty Tomato, Baysil and Mozzerella Skewers

Classic Cheese and Pineapply on Sticks

Lovely Lime Leaf and Tumeric Chicken

Mum and the feast
Then a week later, it was time for mum to create one of the most fabulous feasts I have ever been to. She definitely deserves a feature on this blog, as the spread she put on was just utterly fantasmical! Presented by mum in the following picture - just scrumdiddlyumptious:



No comments:

Post a Comment