Search for your favourite recipe

Sunday 10 August 2014

Jess's Messes - The Return of the Chef

Hello food.....

Well, it's been a whole year since my last post here. It's been a crazily busy year, but now I return, equipped with new laptop, hundreds of new recipes, a bazillion new food photos and experiences and most importantly, time to be able to restart the blog.

I've gone for a slightly new look, just for a fresh new start. Anyway, that's enough of the story. Here's a few pictures of food things that have been happening in the last year for me!
Strawberry Cocktail

Cricket Themed Afternoon Tea


Pine Nut, Prawn, Parmesan Pasta
Learning Latte Art
Salmon and Poached Egg Salad

Halloween Hamper
School Christmas Fair
Icing Cat Heads
Icing Canoe
Christmas Hampers
The best moment of the year - my Nephew Leo!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment