Search for your favourite recipe

Monday 11 August 2014

Choccywoccydoodah

Hello food.....

Choccywoccydoodah Dipping Pot - pure joy!
 Recently I took a trip to Brighton for my lovely friend Ali's Hen Do!

It was a fantastic weekend, and we were lucky to get beautiful weather, very much needed when beside the seaside, beside the sea... But one of the highlights of the trip was our visit to Choccywoccydoodah!

Chocolatey tea break
For one thing, what a FANTASTIC name for a place, I had never seen the show on TV before, but got told about it before we went, so was beyond excited to see what it was all about. Obviously with i being a Hen Do, there were a few tender heads on the Sunday morning, and what better way for a group of girls (dressed as Brownie Guides the night before) to recover, than to go to a place dedicated to the wonderful creation of chocolate!!!

We went to the cafe to begin with, where there was a wonderful selection of cakes and treats. I decided to go for a 'dipping pot'. You can choose from white, milk or dark chocolate to dip in and then get presented with such a wonderful supply of different delights to dip in the most gorgeous melted chocolate ever! It truly was delicious, and I'll be honest, I've thought of it every day since then... why don't I live closer to Brighton? :(

We then had a quick look around the shop, and wow - the creations there are out of this world. Like nothing I have ever seen before!

Massive Rocky Road from the shop
So, to conclude, if anyone goes down to Brighton you absolutely have to visit this place. Pop in for a drink and a small slice of cake (I tell a lie, there's no such thing at this place as a small slice of cake) they are magnificent and well worth every penny, so I'm told by the hens that chose cake. Then you must look around the shop, it really is fascinating!

Next action for me - investigate the programme, I can't wait to see it.

Have chocolatey fun times everyone, and thanks to Choccywoccydoodah for a delicious experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment