Search for your favourite recipe

Monday 6 June 2011

Salad Spinner


Hello food.....

So, I have finally decided, as I'm no longer an official student, it is time to start eating healthily and doing exercise. I've got the 1st spinning lesson booked for this evening (could be interesting....) and for my lunch I went WILD and invested in a salad. I'm usually suspicious of salad bar salads, don't usually think they would actually be that healthy. However, this one is from Waitrose (who I have every faith in) and I chose carefully, no croutons or those little bacon-ey, fatty, tasty little things and I thought the colours of this little beauty were wonderful, so decided to share it with you. So, the health kick begins, I wonder how long it will last for?............

No comments:

Post a Comment